Radon is estimated to cause many thousands of deaths each year. That's because when you breathe air containing radon, you can get lung cancer.
The purpose of a home's subsurface sewage disposal system (septic system) is to dispose of the water generated by the occupants in such a manner that the soils on the property can disperse it without causing an adverse effect on ground water and in turn on public health and the environment.
Hazard Lead Inspections
Lead is a highly toxic metal that was used for many years in products found in and around our homes. Lead may cause a range of health effects, from behavioral problems and learning disabilities, to seizures and death.
About Check Rite
Check Rite Home Inspection Service is NOT a "Bought-Into" franchise or affiliated with any chain.
We are an independently owned, operated and established company successfully serving Rhode Island
and Massachusetts since 1987. ALL our inspections are performed by the company founder and owner,
Thomas Foley, not an inexperienced trainee. This assures you the highest quality inspection available.
- ALL INSPECTIONS PERFORMED BY COMPANY OWNER/PRESIDENT
- TWELVE PAGE SITE-SPECIFIC REPORT
- FHA/VA Certified Termite Report
- STATE OF THE ART TESTING EQUIPMENT
- NO ADDITIONAL FEES FOR DETACHED GARAGE OR CRAWLSPACE
- MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- FULL INSURANCE PROTECTION
- COMPREHENSIVE CONFIDENTIAL SERVICE
Contact Us Today For A Home Inspection!